5.25.2009

Chukkerhead!




Something really super cool came up, recently... and if you know me you've heard about it. Its Chukkerhead. And it effing rocks. Its the brain-child clothing line of Tom Hopkins, a fashion & food photographer who loves loves loves polo. My best friend, Kristen Emanuelson, also a photographer who loves polo, signed on with Tom to get Chukkerhead up and running. They needed help, and since I love Kristen (and polo - though I haven't ever played, I just dream about it at this point), I started helping. Now I'm in... and we need to make this thing BIG! Chukkerhead is a line of polo-inspired clothing geared towards the "irreverent optimist" (and aren't we all?) I could say a ton about it here, but since I maintain the Chukkerhead blog, click on over. I update it waaaaaaaaaay more often than this puppy.

Chukkerhead Blog

Chukkerhead Store!

No comments: